18 Mar 2020 Haynie & Company Update Regarding COVID-19
March 20, 2020
- The IRS has extended both the tax filing and tax payment deadline to July 15.
- We encourage you to reach out to your lenders, landlords and key suppliers today if you will be experiencing a cash flow shortage. Read more for details.
At Haynie & Company we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus COVID-19 developments. The health and safety of our employees, clients and communities are of critical importance to Haynie & Company. We support and promote all necessary precautions that help us protect the health of our staff and clients. That includes social distancing, working remotely, not traveling to risk areas, sanitizing, self-quarantine and doing everything necessary to promote health. As of March 18, the majority of Haynie employees will be working remotely. Plan to communicate with us over phone and e-mail.
Specifically, we are asking that all clients submit their tax documents and efile authorization forms electronically or by mail. Please consider the following options:
- Share and receive documents electronically via ShareFile
- Sign your efile authorization forms electronically via RightSignature/DocuSign
- Mail us your tax documents
- Plan to communicate with us over phone and e-mail.
Haynie & Company is making every effort to ensure that this situation will not affect our client services. We are proud to have secure technology in place that enables us to serve you well under these unique circumstances. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow all CDC guidelines. If your business or household is looking for guidance visit CDC.gov.
Thank you for helping keep Haynie and our communities safe and healthy.