15 May Advice for Small Businesses from CPA Bernard Abercrombie
Bernard Abercrombie, CPA has over 40 years of experience serving Montgomery County and The Woodlands, Texas area. Bernard was recently the featured guest on Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber’s Business Builders Series. Bernard spoke about government benefits now available to small businesses and families due to COVID-19. Watch Now
The Discussion Covers:
- Is it too late for small businesses to apply for funds?
- Information on PPP loan forgiveness and tips for keeping track of your PPP related spending.
- Details on the SECURE Act including how business owners should calculate paid sick leave and family leave.
- Small business disaster loans and grants including the Ecomonic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). It only takes 10 minutes to apply, so you have nothing to lose!
- What to do if you haven’t received your individual stimulus check.
- Overall, our advice is to expect continued government changes. Follow @HaynieCPAs to get the latest information as the government adds new programs and releases new guidance.
- Watch Now
Haynie & Company is a proud member of the Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber (MCHC). MCHC holds special events to support and develop relationships with Hispanic business communities in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. In addition, MCHC is actively involved with issues important to the Hispanic community such as immigration, day labor, education and health.