07 Nov 2021 2021 Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces Winner
Haynie & Company won the 2021 Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces award! Look for us in the Salt Lake Tribune. We also received this award in 202o.
Haynie & Company is a Top Workplace because of our amazing employees. We are proud of the Haynie team for creating a culture where employees feel engaged, appreciated, and fulfilled. This is no small task.
Haynie & Company’s purpose is to Exceed Expectations. Our core values are growth, trust, family and service. These values are foundational to the unique perks our employees enjoy. Including, unlimited PTO, Fridays off during our off-season, paternity leave, and much more. We are so proud of the culture the Haynie & Company team is creating. Thank you Haynie Utah Team!
What is the Top Workplace Award?
The award is based solely on surveys completed by employees. Only our Utah employees completed the survey for this award. Energage conducts the confidential, scientific survey. To be eligible, a company must have at least 35 employees in Utah.
Haynie & Company is a Top Workplace because our team scores us high in these critical areas:
- Alignment: The company’s future, its values, cooperation, and effective meetings
- Coaching: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, and encourage employee development
- Connection: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, and clued in to one another
- Engagement: Productivity, retention, and recruiting
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, and clued-in leadership
- The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, and expectations
Watch this video. Hear directly from Haynie & Company employees. Find out what they have to say about Haynie Culture.